Just get a new iPad mini? The first thing you may want to do with it is probably add your email accounts to it. Setting up email accounts on iPad mini is simple. If you know how to handle the email configuration on other iOS devices such as an iPhone, iPod touch or other iPad models, you should have no difficulty to set up emails on iPad mini.
The Mail app on iPad mini provides you the easy workflows to set up email accounts such as Yahoo! Mail, Google email, AOL, as well as other industry-standard POP3 and IMAP email services.
There are different ways to set up email accounts on iPad mini though. You can sync email accounts and settings in iTunes app from your computer or set up email accounts with the Mail app on the mini iPad.
To setup email accounts on iPad mini directly
1. Tap Mail app from the home screen of your mini iPad.
2. Select your email account type, such as hotmail, yahoo mail, gmail, aol. Tap Other if your account type is not listed.
3. Enter your mail account information and tap Save. The Mail app on iOS 6 enters most email account configuration info automatically. Otherwise, you will be prompted for any additional settings.
4. Once your email account information is saved, you can start sending and receiving email.
The email setup on iPad mini is easy. However if you meet any trouble with it, take a look at bellow tips.
Email setup on iPad mini Tips
1. Internet connection is required to setup email accounts on iPad mini as your iPad will need to log on the email servers to verify your account info and download email, etc. So double check make sure you can surf the internet in advance.
2. To configure additional accounts, you can tap Settings app, go to Mail, Contacts, Calendars, then tap Add Account.