The Mail app on iPad mini provides you the easy workflows to set up email accounts such as Yahoo! Mail, Google email, AOL, as well as other industry-standard POP3 and IMAP email services.
There are different ways to set up email accounts on iPad mini though. You can sync email accounts and settings in iTunes app from your computer or set up email accounts with the Mail app on the mini iPad.
If you use one of the popular email service such as Hotmail, AOL mail, Gmail, you can refer to these guides for the specific instructions made for these email services.
To setup email accounts on iPad mini directly
- 1. Tap Mail app from the home screen of your mini iPad.
- 2. Select your email account type, such as hotmail, yahoo mail, gmail, aol. Tap Other if your account type is not listed.
- 3. Enter your mail account information and tap Save. Since iOS 6 Mail app for iOS can enter most email account configuration info automatically. Otherwise, you will be prompted for any additional settings.
- 4. Once your email account information is saved, you can start sending and receiving email.
The email setup on iPad mini is easy. However if you meet any trouble with it, take a look at bellow tips.
Email setup on iPad mini Tips
- 1. Internet connection is required to setup email accounts on iPad mini as your iPad will need to log on the email servers to verify your account info and download email, etc. So double check make sure you can surf the internet in advance.
- 2. To configure additional accounts, you can tap Settings app, go to Mail, Contacts, Calendars, then tap Add Account.
Still have trouble sending or receiving emails on iPad? Check out what other iPad users talking about in the comment section below or leave us a message there!