Normally you do not have to add lyrics to iTunes for a song, especially those music downloaded from iTunes store which should come with lyrics by default. Check out this tutorial to show lyrics in Music app on iPhone. However if you find songs playing on your iPhone/iPad/iPod touch do not display lyrics on the screen, you can follow bellow steps to add lyrics in iTunes to your music track.
Add lyrics to songs in iTunes
1. Run iTunes on your computer;
2. Browse to the song in your music library. Right click on the music track and choose Get Info.
3. Switch to the Lyrics tab. You can type or paste the lyrics to the song there.
After that sync songs from computer to iOS device, so the next time you play this audio track on your iPhone/iPad/iPod touch, your device should display song lyrics on the screen as iTunes has store the song’s lyrics.
More iTunes Features You may Like
iTunes has many useful features. Some are obvious, such as the content sync functions, some are hidden, many iOS users may not know. Following is a short list of its cool features you should know.
- How to Make free iPhone ringtones using iTunes?
- How to sync ringtones to iPhone?
- How to delete iTunes backup files?
Add Lyrics to songs for Samsung phone
Using a Samsung Galaxy phone? You can use Kies to add lyrics to songs and music on computer, then send music from computer to Samsung mobile phone. See how you can add Lyrics to songs using Samsung Kies here.