Mobile scanning apps allow users to turn their smartphones or tablets into portable scanners so we can capture physical documents, receipts, business cards, whiteboards, and more, and then convert them into digital PDF files. We can find many mobile scanning apps in the market. Some of the most popular ones including Microsoft Office Lens, Adobe Scan, Scanner Pro by Readdle, Google Drive, Evernote Scannable, CamScanner, Abbyy FineScanner.
Like other scanners, this app uses the camera on your device to capture the image of the document, and it employs advanced image processing technology to enhance the quality of the scanned image. This includes features like automatic cropping, perspective correction, and text recognition (OCR) that can make the scanned document more readable and editable. You can scan anything like receipts, notes, documents, photos, business cards, whiteboards, etc.
Adobe Scan also offers integration with Adobe’s cloud services, allowing you to store and access your scanned documents across different devices. It’s commonly used by professionals, students, and anyone who needs to digitize physical documents quickly and efficiently. With OCR technology, you can easily digitalize books, business cards, and business receipts and access them via the Adobe Document Cloud.
Capture & Enhance
- Scan anything with precision with this mobile PDF scanner.
- Advanced image technology automatically detects borders, sharpens scanned content, and recognizes text (OCR).
- Touch up scans or photos from your camera roll.
- Whether it’s a PDF or photo scan, you can preview, reorder, crop, rotate, and adjust color.
Reuse & Recycle content
- Turn your photo scan into a high-quality Adobe PDF that unlocks text through automated text recognition (OCR).
- Reuse text from each PDF scan thanks to OCR.
- The PDF scanner makes any content scannable and reusable.
- Free, built-in optical character recognition (OCR) lets you reuse scanned text and content by creating a high-quality PDF can work with in the free Adobe Acrobat Reader app.
- You can even turn Adobe Scan into a tax receipt scanner to highlight expenses with ease.
- Scan a business card and Adobe Scan turns into a fast business card scanner and reader.
- Contact information will be automatically extracted so you can quickly add to your device contacts — no typing needed.
- Subscribe for even more scanning power. Subscriptions work across Scan and Reader mobile apps and Acrobat on web.
- Combine scans into one file so you can take multiple scans and consolidate into one document.
- Export PDFs to Microsoft Word or PowerPoint file formats to integrate with your workflows.
- Increase OCR capacity from 25 to 100 pages so that you can find text in multiple scans.
Download the free scanner app from Google Play or Apple App Store below.