Faster, smoother and more powerful than ever, Affinity Photo continues to push the boundaries for professional photo editing software. With a huge toolset specifically engineered for creative and photography professionals, whether you are editing and retouching images, or creating full-blown multi-layered compositions, it has all the power and performance you will ever need.
Performance and power:
- Live, real time editing
- Massive image support (100+ Megapixels)
- Panning and zooming is always live at 60fps
- Open, edit and save Photoshop® PSD files
- RGB, CMYK, Greyscale and LAB colour spaces
- Full 16 and 32-bit per channel editing
- Work with all standard formats like PNG, TIFF, JPG, GIF, SVG, EPS, EXR, HDR and PDF
- Full support for unlimited layers, layer groups, adjustment layers, filter layers and masks
- Edit live filters, adjustments, effects, blend modes and masks non-destructively
- Undo history can be saved with the document so you can always undo your changes
- Record and play macros for ultimate productivity
Professional image processing:
- Open RAW and other images in a dedicated pre-processing workspace
- Adjust exposure, blackpoint, clarity, vibrance, white balance, shadows, highlights and much more
- Advanced lens corrections including chromatic aberration, defringe, vignette and best-in-class noise reduction
- Paint areas or use fully customisable gradients to mask adjustments
- View histograms, blown highlights, shadows and tones as well as detailed EXIF information
- Focus Merge, HDR Merge and Tone mapping for advanced image processing
Quality retouching and correction tools:
- Intuitive selection brush and refinement makes selections simple, even down to strands of hair
- Instantly remove unwanted objects with an incredibly advanced Inpainting brush
- Dodge, burn, clone, patch, blemish and red eye tools
- Smooth and retouch skin with built-in frequency separation
- Dedicated Liquify persona gives freehand control over warps, twirls, pinch, punch and turbulence
Advanced brush engine:
- Huge library of painting, drawing, textures and professional DAUB® Brushes included
- Create custom brushes and nozzles with full control over advanced dynamics
- Combine multiple brushes together and paint in a single stroke.
- Full support for Wacom and other graphics tablets, including pressure, tilt and shortcut buttons
- Real-time preview of your nozzle – see what you are about to paint or erase before you do it
Fast, customisable effects:
- Massive collection of effects available, including blurs, distortions, tilt-shift, shadows, glows, lighting and many more
- Choose to apply effects non-destructively with live effect layers, enabling you to erase away or mask effects after they have been applied
Built for Mac:
- Takes full advantage of the latest macOS technologies including Metal compute, OpenGL, Grand Central Dispatch and Core Graphics
- Full support for MacBook Pro’s Touch Bar and Force Touch trackpad
- Fully optimised for 64-bit and multi-core processors
- Supports regular, retina and multi-monitor set ups
- External eGPU support
Download & availability
Buy this image editor on Mac App Store here.
- Movavi Photo Editor: Easy-to-use photo editing software for Windows and Mac. Great picture editor for both beginners and experienced users.
- Pixelmator Pro is an incredibly powerful, beautiful, and easy to use image editor designed exclusively for Mac.
- Adobe Photoshop: the world’s best imaging and graphic design software. Edit and enhance photos, illustrations, and 3D artwork.