There are many wireless transfer apps can help Android users export data to a computer, such as SHAREit, Send Any Where, etc. You can refer to this guide to transfer files from mobile phone to PC using SHAREit. You install these transfer apps on both computer and mobile phone, then connect them up via Wi-Fi, pick up the files,data and apps on the mobile phone, then send them to computer wirelessly. Today, we will introduce a more powerful Android backup tool which can not only backup and restore your Android phone, but also selectively transfer files back and forth between your phone and computer through Wi-Fi.
Apower Phone Manager is highly recommended for Android and iOS device backup. It enables you to back up all the important phone data on your Windows or Mac computer, including contacts, messages, photos, videos, call logs, apps, etc.
Apower Phone Manager Key Features
- Available for Windows and Mac;
- One-stop management for iOS & Android phones;
- Backup, transfer music, photos, videos, contacts, messages, call logs, apps, documents and more;
- Support both USB and Wi-Fi connection and transfer;
- Mirror your phone’s screen to computer and projector;
- Take screenshots, record the phone’s screen.
Download & install phone manager
Go to previous linked page to download the phone manager on both computer and mobile phone.
Connect phone and computer via W-Fi
The phone manager support both USB and Wi-Fi connection. If you choose to transfer data from computer to phone or from phone to computer through Wi-Fi, you have to connect both of them to the same Wi-Fi network as the file transfer occurs in your local network. No data will be uploaded to the internet in the whole file backup or transfer process.
Run the phone manager on your desktop or laptop, click the Wi-Fi icon at the right hand side, a QR code will be presented. Run the phone manager on your Android device, tap the Scan icon at the top right corner to launch your camera, point it towards the QR code on your computer to scan and connect them.
Backup files, data from Android to PC
ApowerManager for desktop now shows your apps, documents, and files with organized categories. Click the “Manage” from the top menu bar on the main interface to see all the file categories and start managing your data on the mobile device, such as Photos, Music, Videos, Contacts, Call logs, Messages, Apps, Books and other files.
For example, if you need to backup camera photos from Android phone, click Photos from the category list on the left pane, then preview the photos saved in the Gallery app on your Android phone. Then click to select specific photos, or click by date or album. Hit the Export button at the toolbar above the thumbnail preview window. Choose an output folder on your PC hard drive to save the photos.
Full backup & restore
The mobile phone manager support also full backup and restore which makes the Android phone data backup & restore like a breeze. Switch from the Manage to the Tools tab, you can then find the Backup & Restore tool.
Android phone backup alternatives
- SHAREit file transfer – the best sharing app with fastest cross-platform transfer speed, built-in media player & free online feeds including movies, videos, music, wallpapers, GIFs. Scroll up to the first beginning of this post and refer to the step-by-step tutorial to use it to export data and documents from Android mobile.
- Dr. Fone Android backup & restore – most comprehensive Android toolkit, easily backs up and restores contacts, call history, messages, calendar, gallery and photos, videos, audios and music, applications, app data.