With Bartender you can choose which apps to stay in the menu bar. If you don’t want certain app to be displayed in the Mac menu bar, hide it. When you want to reveal the apps or icons in menu bar again, quickly show them with a click or a hotkey. Turn on the Show for updates feature to have menu bar icons display when an app or feature is being updated.
Bartender Key Features
- Hide any apps or app icons in Mac menu bar, even the Bartender and Notification Center can be hidden.
- Hidden items can be shown whenever you want, by clicking on the Bartender Icon or via a hot key.
- The Autohide feature can automatically hide menu bar icons again when you click on another app.
- Have hidden apps display for a period of time in the menu bar when they update. Allowing you to see whats happening, or take important action.
- Search to quickly access menu bar apps or icons.
- Use keyboard to navigate through apps on menu bar.
Download & Buy
Free trial is available for 4 weeks. Download free trial or buy full version for $15 from its official website here.