Apple ID is the login you use for just about everything you do with Apple, like backing up your content to iCloud, downloading apps from the App Store and many more. In most cases, your Apple ID is also the primary email address of your Apple ID account. There are times you want to change your Apple ID from one email address to another or edit your Apple account details or profile. To reset Apple ID, you may follow these steps as below.
How to Change Apple ID Step by Step?
1. You can run iTunes app on your computer.
2. Sign in iTunes store with your current Apple ID and password
3. Click Store >> View My Apple ID (email@example.com)…
Note that, different iTunes may differ in appearance or menu.
4. You can find your Apple ID is listed under the Apple ID Summary section with a Edit link in light blue beside your Apple ID.
A verification email has been sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Check your email and follow the link to finish creating your Apple ID.
7. Log on your new email account, you will get an email from Apple titled “Please verify the contact email address for your Apple ID.”
Open this email, there will be a Verify Now link. Click on it, you will be taken to Apple website.
8. From the above Apple website page, enter your new Apple ID address and password, in this example email@example.com and your password. You will be be confirmed with message below:
Email address verified.
Thank you for verifying your address. firstname.lastname@example.org is now associated with your Apple ID.
9. Now you will find you can log on iTunes store with email@example.com but not firstname.lastname@example.org.
Except editting Apple ID email address, you can alter other user info from the iTunes, such as your country or region, other user profile related data and settings.