Charles Proxy is a cross-platform HTTP debugging proxy server application , web proxy and monitoring tool which can record and display all the sent and received packets on your computer and mobile device. This is also a very good tool helps users see what is sent and received between the browser and the server.
Charles Proxy Key Features
- SSL Proxying – view SSL requests and responses in plain text
- Bandwidth Throttling to simulate slower Internet connections including latency
- AJAX debugging – view XML and JSON requests and responses as a tree or as text
- AMF – view the contents of Flash Remoting / Flex Remoting messages as a tree
- Repeat requests to test back-end changes
- Edit requests to test different inputs
- Breakpoints to intercept and edit requests or responses
- Validate recorded HTML, CSS and RSS/atom responses using the W3C validator
Download & availability
You may try Charles for 30 days before purchasing a license.
|1-4 User Licenses||USD $30 / license|
|5+ User Licenses||USD $27 / license|
|10+ User Licenses||USD $24 / license|
|Site License||USD $400|
|Multi-Site License||USD $700|
Download the free trial or purchase a license from its official website here.