An ipad dock is a must-have accessory for any ipad user. Get a new iPad 3? Why not get a dock for your new iPad 3 as well? A dock provides a stable support for your device, it helps charge and sync your new iPad as well. Choosing the right ipad 3 dock will not only enhance the features and functions of your new ipad, it will unlock the real potential of this powerful device and can turn it into a true workstation, music player or movie player.
An good dock stand for new ipad is your personal hub for all things iPad 3. Other than the basic functions of synching your iPad 3 and charging it, you can get an audio line out port for connecting to powered speakers via an optional audio cable. The iPad 3 Dock also supports other new iPad accessories, such as the Apple Digital AV Adapter and the iPad Camera Connection Kit.
Your iPad sits upright in the dock, it gives you perfect angle to compose email messages with a bluetooth keyboard or watch movies.
How to choose the best dock for new iPad 3?
Things you need to consider before you buy a iPad 3 dock.
1. The most important thing is the iPad 3 dock should be stable enough that your ipad will not fall over or move around.
2. The best iPad 3 dock should allow you to adjust angle so when you move the ipad around you can always find the perfect angle.
3. Pick up the right size of iPad 3 dock, if the dock is too small, you may find it is unstable, however if it too large, you might find it takes up too much space on your desk.
4. Be sure to check the connection options of the new iPad 3 dock. Some of them are able to connect to a computer, external keyboards, monitors and speakers, etc. Just make sure they can meet your needs.
5. Not only choose your favorite color and style of the iPad 3 dock, but hopefully it can fit into your new ipad and your surroundings.
6. A dock is sometimes not just a dock, it can do a lot more. For example, some new ipad 3 dock also come with other features like an alarm clock and built in speakers, a model with speakers will transform your ipad into a home stereo and movie player.