Mac OS has the built-in tool to help us take screenshots of the Mac screen. Basically you only need to press a combination of keys on your Mac keyboard to capture the screenshot. iShot for Mac is a third-party screen capture and recording tool which adds many useful features to the stock screenshot tool on Mac. It is feature riched and yet free.
- Support region capture, window capture, full screen capture;
- Add shadow, fillet to your screenshots automatically, size and color of the shadow is customizable;
- Support time delay;
- Pin from pasteboard, pin all files or images in pasteboard to screen’s top, and annotate;
- Screen recording with customizable quality, resolution, frame rate, output video format;
- Capture long, scrolling windows, pages on Mac;
- Can change screenshot saving path, format, quality;
- Double click a screenshot to save and open it with your favorite image editor, such as PS, Pixelmator, Preview or else.
Get this free screenshot app for Mac from Apple Mac App Store here.