Lenovo One is a free software for Windows to help Android users quickly connect their Android phone and PC for instant file transfer, use phone apps on PC and more. Lenovo One is a cross-device sync program supports all major Android devices. You don’t have to own a Lenovo phone or Lenovo desktop/laptop. It is completely free to download and use. It breaks the barrier between the device and the system, and brings users a new experience of human-computer interaction.
- Doesn’t matter where you are or whether you have access to internet, your phone can be quickly connected to your PC and work can be done on just one screen, boosting productivity.
- File is too large to be transferred through Internet? Still using USB debugging mode? Lenovo One shoots all your troubles of transferring videos, files or documents across devices. You can transfer files simply by dragging and dropping.
- Lenovo One is able to automatically detect and open files saved in your phone with Office Suite on PC.
- Watch your video on the road with the phone, then synchronize it on your big screen at home, never miss a second of content.
- Adopting non-mirror projection technology, 1st in the industry, Lenovo One is able to clone your phone on your PC. You can work with your phone’s clone version on PC and make a call with the real one in the meantime.
- Lenovo One supports transferring files through somatosensory gesture. By only clapping phone with your hand, you can quickly transfer 500 high-resolution photos from phone to PC.
The official website provides two versions: Lenovo One and Lenovo One Lite. You can download them from this link. Currently Lenovo One only supports Lenovo phones. If you are using other mobile phones, such as Huawei, Xiaomi, ZTE, OnePlus, Nexus, Motorola, Tecno, Sony, download and use its Lite version on your Windows PC. Note that some features of Lenovo One may not be found with its Lite version.