If you have both Adsense and Analytics accounts with Google, Adsense for Google advertisement on your website and Analytics for monitoring your website traffic, you might want to integrate your Adsense with Analytics account, so you can manage them in one place. To link them together you can also monitor, analysize and escalate your ads and income in a smarter way. So how can I link an AdSense account to an Analytics account?
Before you start the linking process, make sure you’re using the same Google Account (Gmail address) for both AdSense and Analytics login, also you should has both Administrator access to your AdSense account and Analytics account. If it is a normal user role account other than administrator role, you do not have the privilidge to configure the account, thus you can’t integrate Adsense with Analytics.
Now let’s go to link Google AdSense account to Analytics Account following steps below:
Steps to Link Adsense to Analytics
1. Log on your Adsense account;
2. On the Home tab, click the Account settings from the left menu;
3. In the the Account settings page, scroll down to the “Access and authorization” section;
4. In the “Access and authorization” section, next to “Google Analytics integration,” click edit.
5. On the “Google Analytics integration” page, click Link next to the Analytics account that you want to link to your AdSense account. A new window opens and you’re taken to your Analytics account.
6. Log in your Google Analytics account which should be done automatically, manually log in in case it fails to do so;
7. In Analytics, now you see Adsense tab opens, click Link Accounts button under the text “Link your Adsense and Analytics accounts”.
8. You will find a dialog that appears, specify your primary Analytics property and Analytics profiles, then click Continue.
9. You should then see your primary and secondary Analytics properties are listed under the AdSense tab, and your AdSense and Analytics accounts are now linked.
Adsense and Analytics Integration Additional Tips
Please note you can only link your Adsense account to one Google Analytics account at a time. If you have multiple Adsense account and/or Analytics account, you need to repeat the above steps several times to link multiple Adsense account with Analytics account.
Now you can start receiving data from AdSense within your Google Analytics account. Please allow at least 24 hours for the Adsense data to populate in your Analytics reports.