MWeb is a professional Markdown writing, note taking, and static blog generator app for Mac, iPad, and iPhone. Here are some special features of MWeb.
- Made with supporting native technologies in mind. It is always a perfect integration with the platform.
- Aiming for modern UI and high performance, also being powerful, easy-to-use, and fully-featured.
The powerful syntax
- Use the Github Flavored Markdown (GFM) by default.
- Included with the support of creating tables, TOCs, LaTeX math, fenced code blocks, task lists, footnotes, and many more.
- Easily generate graphics with any of mermaid, Graphviz, ECharts, PlantUML, js-sequence-diagrams, and flowchart.js.
- Gracefully handle image insertion: direct copy and paste, drag and drop, and full-colored preview in the editor.
- Specify the image size in Markdown-compatible syntax.
- Inserting tables and LaTeX equations with ease.
- Store and manage all documents in a tree-like categoring library with a tagging system. Categories can be gracefully exported or turned into static websites.
- Put quick notes.
- Instantly search from the entire library.
- Exporting contents as various formats, including HTML, EPUB, PDF, RTF, Docx, and even image.
- Publishing the articles to Wordrpess, Metaweblog API, WordPress.com, Evernote, Blogger, Medium, and Tumblr.
- Smooth support for image upload services: using Google Photos, Imgur, Qiniu, Upyun, or your custom API.
- There is an external mode in MWeb that enables importing existing markdown files in directories. It also handles contents from Gitbook, JekyII and Hexo.
Download & Availability
Buy this powerful markdown app from Mac App Store here.
Other Markdown Editors Suggestions for Mac
Ulysses, Typora, Quiver, LightPaper, Texts, Byword, iA Writer.