PDF is a very popular file format especially on both computers and mobile devices. There are many PDF apps on App Store. PDF Expert by Readdle is one of the most popular PDF editor. It is robust and fast. iPhone, iPad and Mac users can use it to read, annotate and edit PDFs easily.
Highlight, review PDFs, create notes
- Mark important information in books, journals or documents with annotation tools: highlight, underline, strike-through and others.
- Insert pre-designed stamps to PDF documents, such as Approved, Not Approved, Confidential and more.
- Create diagrams and schemes using arrows, circles, rectangles or other shapes.
- Add comments to the texts you read using sticky notes and drawing tools.
Work across iPhone, iPad and Mac
Works with iPhone, iPad and Mac. Seamlessly transfer documents between your Apple devices.
Fill PDF forms
Fill out static PDF forms or PDF forms with interactive fields such as text fields, checkboxes and radio buttons.
Sign PDF documents
- Sign contracts and agreements in PDF format on the go with digital signatures.
- Synchronize signatures across all your devices.
Draw with your finger or Apple Pencil
Draw with your finger or Apple Pencil to make handwritten notes or highlight text in scanned books.
Edit outlines, bookmarks
- Edit outlines to structure your data in PDF file.
- Creating bookmarks to make navigation through PDF files easier.
Protect your content with password & encryption
- Restrict access to the PDF editor app with password.
- Enable iOS Data Protection to encrypt everything while your iPad or iPhone is not in use.
Work in the Cloud
- Connect to other document storage providers like Dropbox, iCloud Drive, Box, OneDrive, Google Drive etc. Work with documents in the cloud without downloading them.
- Sync documents among all devices.
Better PDF reading experience
- Use the Open In feature to quickly open PDF from email, web, or any app.
- Enable full text search, smooth scrolling, zoom in and out.
- Support text read out loud feature.
Edit text, image, links in PDF
Add, edit, replace or modify text, images, links. The font, size, and opacity of the original text are automatically detected, so you can make edits easily.
Redact sensitive data
Using the Redact feature you can permanently erase or hide any sensitive information in your PDFs.