To embed Flash SWF slideshow file to Google Sites is a bit of tricky. Many Google sites users find it is difficult to insert Flash slideshows in SWF format into the Google sites pages. This tutorial will show you how to insert Flash SWF file to Google Sites.
Embed and play Flash slideshow in Google Site
Step 1: Make Flash SWF Slideshow.
Firstly, please make your Flash file (.swf) with Adobe Flash or Flash software. Some useful flash slideshow software can easily make your photo albums into dynamic flash slideshows, for example, Flash Slideshow Maker Professional, Flash Gallery Maker, etc.
Step 2: Upload Flash SWF slideshow to Google Sites as attachment
1. Login to your Google Sites, navigate to your site, then click “More Actions” on the top right corner and click the “Manage Site” menu item.
2. Click “Attachments” on the left navigation bar, then upload your Flash slideshow .swf file.
Note: Some slideshow makers may output XML SWF slideshows, these are not self contained SWF files, you will not be able to upload them to Google Sites.
Step 3: Insert Flash Slideshow to Google Sites page
1. Return to your site, create a page or edit your page.
2. Click the “HTML” button on the main toolbar.
3. In the Popup dialog, where you want to display the Flash movie, insert Flash Object embed codes.