Your Android smartphone can record and save compressed videos directly. It is a very helpful feature to save your space on Android mobiles.
How to record and save compressed videos on Android mobile?
1. Tap on the Camera icon on Android mobile
2. Switch from Photo mode to video mode
3. Tap on the gear icon to open the settings
4. You can reduce the resolution of the video recording on Android to get compressed video.
Your Android smartphone may provide different presets of video size you can choose from. By trimming Android video size, your recorded video will be smaller in dimensions and file size.
5. You can also downgrade the video quality in order to save and record compressed video on Android directly.
Your Android smartphone may come with different presets of video quality you can choose from, such as superfine, fine, normal. You will lose video quality to some extent but it is not evident for display on the small screen of mobile devices.