Do you want to capture an online video, music or radio on Mac? Here we will share with you an easy tool to record the streaming videos and audios by yourself on Mac.
ApowerRec Screen Recorder is the ultimate screen capture solution for Windows, Mac, Android and iOS. It can record anything on your screen including your desktop activities, live streaming videos, web meetings, and so on. We will show you how it can help us record streaming video, music and radio on Mac in easy steps below.
ApowerRec Key Features
- Cross-platform Screen Recorder, Windows, Mac, Android/iOS.
- Record screen, webcam, microphone audio, Mac system audio.
- Make real-time editing during recording, such as adding lines, texts, arrows, rectangles or even paint on the screen.
- Support auto stop, auto split, schedule recording.
How to record online videos and movies on Mac?
Launch the screen recording. Select the whole screen or any area of the screen you want to record.
Select the audio recording options. You can choose to record sound from Mac, microphone or both.
Click Options from above menu list, you can adjust volume of the system sound and/or microphone separately.
Choose whether to include WebCam in your recording or not. Play the video or movie you want to record. Click the Rec button to start recording. Once you are finished, click the Stop button. The recorded video or movie will be saved to the output directory of the Mac screen recorder program. You can go to its Settings > File Management > Output Folder to find out the location where all your video recordings are saved.
How to record streaming music and radio on Mac?
ApowerRec is best known as a cross-platform screen video recorder. In fact we can use it as audio capture tool as well. If you want to record sound only, click Record from top left and choose “Audio” from the drop-down menu.
It will start recording audio on your Mac. Click the down arrow besides the speaker icon to expand the sound input options. Here you can choose to record only Mac system sound, only sound from microphone or both. Click Options from the list, then you can adjust the volume of system sound and/or microphone sound.
You can press the Pause button anytime during the recording process and then hit the Resume to continue recording. Once you are finished, hit the Stop button to save the music, radio or voice recording to your computer.
Mac video, audio recording alternatives
- Recording streaming audio using Audition – comprehensive toolset that includes multitrack, waveform, and spectral display for creating, mixing, editing, and restoring audio content.
- Record Mac system sound using Audacity – free, easy to use audio editor and recorder for Windows, Mac OS X, GNU/Linux and other operating systems