Shortcut Bar is an incredibly handy app that connects you to the files, folders, apps, web bookmarks, text snippets and color swatches that you need lightning fast access to.
The app lives in your menubar and allows you to add in an unlimited number of shortcuts. Whenever you require access to these important shortcuts, simply click on the menubar icon and select the item from the dropdown list.
We believe that within just a few days of use, you’ll be totally hooked and wonder how you ever lived without Shortcut Bar. The app will save you time and speed up your workflow.
Shortcut Bar for Mac Features:
- Add as many files, folders, web links, apps, text snippets and color swatches that you would like instant access to
- Sort files and folders into Groups with headings, making it easier to find the shortcut you’re looking for
- Expand and collapse Groups to keep your shortcuts organized and tidy
- Folders and files are presented with their respective icon
- Choose whether clicking on a shortcut opens it in Finder or opens the item itself
- Expand and navigate within folders
- Choose whether the app starts at login or not
- Supports macOS Dark Mode
Shortcut Bar for Mac Benefits:
- Ultra quick access to any file/folder/website/app/color swatch/text snippet that you desire
- No more shuffling through directories on Finder to locate exactly what you’re looking for and use regularly
- Save time and improve productivity
Download & Availability
Buy Shortcut Bar instant access on Mac App Store here.