You can use iTunes app on your computer to sync Outlook data with your iPad. Outlook data such as calendar, contacts, and notes can be transferred to your new iPad using iTunes. If you are using an iPhone, you can refer to this guide to transfer contacts from Outlook to iPhone.
Sync Outlook to iPad with iTunes
1. Connect your iPad to your computer, and then start iTunes app.
2. In iTunes, browse to the left pane under Devices, click the icon for your iPad.
3. In the main iTunes window, click the Info tab.
4. From the Contacts area, check the box next to “Sync Contacts With” and then choose “Outlook”.
5. Click the “Apply” button. iTunes will automatically sync Outlook to iPad.
Outlook iPad sync tips
1. For different iTunes versions, computer OS, the steps could be slightly different.
2. To sync other Outlook information such as calendar, notes, the procedure is similar. For example, to sync Outlook notes, select the Sync notes check box.
3. When connected to your computer, your iPad continues to sync using the same options that you selected the last time until you change your sync options.