If you want to save your browsing session for later or you have too many tabs opened in the browser, use Tabs Saver to reduce all tabs into one list. Anytime you need to access the tabs again, you can either restore them individually or all at once.
You can also copy the list of opened tabs from Safari and paste or share it to your email, notes, reminders.
You can save an unlimited number of sessions (each browser window can be reduced into a list) and you can favourite or edit any group. Also, you can add, remove and search for tabs. This makes Tabs Saver a great browser manager also.
When your tabs are listed in Tabs Saver, you will save up to 90% of memory, reduce energy consumption, CPU load and heat (speed up your computer) because your browser will manage only one tab.
- Save/backup all your tabs into one list and multiple groups
- Copy the list of opened tabs to clipboard – and paste or share it to your email, notes, reminders
- Rename, favourite or delete groups
- Add, remove and search for tabs
- Restore any tab (or all) with one click
- Save any number of groups, browser windows and tabs
- After you collapse your tabs, Tabs Saver can close all tabs or the entire browser automatically
- Unloading tabs will reduce memory usage, energy consumption, processor load and make your computer much faster
Download & buy
Purchase this Safari tabs app on Mac App Store here.