Total Video Tools is the most powerful all-in-one essential video and audio toolkit for Mac. It is consisted of the Video Editor, Screen/Voice Recorder, HD Video/Audio Converter and Video Player.
You can use it to edit movie, capture screen, convert, merge, compress, and play any video and audio, etc.
Lossless Screen/Voice Recorder
- Capture anything on your MAC screen, such as apps, the videos you watch, webpages you visit, or webcams.
- Support long recording of screen and output lossless videos.
- Support audio inputs by microphone and record your voice with the screen synchronized.
- Usage scenario: It’s perfect for professional videos, screencasts, presentations, web-based instructional videos recording, software tutorial videos recording, game videos recording, game commentary videos recording, favorite online video clips recording, and anything else you want to create.
Full-Featured Video Editing
- Video Trimming: Trim any video to get the most wanted clip for saving and sharing.
- Audio Trimming: Freely trim audio files of any format.
- Rotation: It offers real-time preview for 4 rotation modes: flip horizontal, flip vertical, rotation 90 degrees clockwise and counterclockwise!
- Merging Tool: Merge multiple video clips and convert them to any format.
- Video Mux: Combine videos and audios. Add or change the background music to the videos.
- Audio Removal: Remove the original audio tracks to extract soundless video streams.
- Audio Extraction: Extract lossless song or audio.
- Audio Normalization: Batch analyze audio files to the same volume level.
- Video Compression: Compress videos in a batch with 4 kinds of compression ratio.
- Audio Compression: All popular audio formats are supported.
Fastest Video & Audio Conversion
- Enjoy 30X conversion speed between 200+ formats breakthrough hardware acceleration technology.
- Support HEVC (H.265) codecs and improve image quality.
- Convert to 4K videos (H.265, H.264, etc.) regardless of input device or format.
- Cut down conversion time with Lossless batch conversion.
- Preset the best format & resolution of each output device.
- Support 160+ devices: iPhone, iPad, PSP, Apple TV, Xbox…
- Smoothly play 200+ multimedia formats like MTS, MKV, VOB, MP4, AVI, MP3, OGG, M4A and more.
- Intelligently detect and display the media information about each file.
- Play video files frame-by-frame without missing any detail.
Download & Buy
Buy the app ($14.99) on Mac App Store here.
Cons of Total Video Tools
The app was initially released two years ago and but it has not been updated for more than one year. It seems the developer had stopped the development. Instead the developer promote another similar video editor called MovieMator Video Editor Pro which is at the same price, up-to-date and in constant development. You can still download and buy the latest version 1.2.2 of ToTal Video Tools and it still works on the latest Mac OS (Mojave version 10.14.5), at the time of writing.
Another drawback is the missing output video profiles for latest devices, such as iPhone 8, iPhone 8 plus, iPhone X, iPad Pro, just to name a few. You can still convert videos optimized for other iPhone or iPad models, or advanced users can manually customize the parameters by yourself using the video app though.
Anyway, if you plan to buy Total Video Tools, we suggest you to try the MovieMator Video Editor first. It has a free trial version. And even the pro version has the same price with Total Video Tools. As a great alternative, you can download the free trial version of the Video Converter Ultimate below which is similar in functions but still in constant development and with timely technical support.
Video Converter Ultimate: All-in-one video converter, editor, burner, downloader, and more for both Windows and Mac.