XnConvert is a batch image-converter and resizer with a powerful and ease of use experience. All common picture and graphics formats are supported (i.e. JPG, PNG, TIFF, GIF, Camera RAW, JPEG2000, WebP, OpenEXR) as well as supporting over 500 other image formats. Also available within the batch operations include rotating, adding of watermarks, adding of text along with many image-adjustment features such as brightness, shadows and more.
- Batch adding of files and folders
- Support for drag-n-drop of files
- Batch rotating, cropping, resizing and more
- Adding of photo masks
- Preserving or removing image metadata in conversions
- Multipage image file support (i.e animated GIF, APNG, TIFF)
- Command line integration via NConvert
- Filters – such as ‘Blur’, ‘Gaussian Blur’, ‘Emboss’, “Sharpen’ and much more
- Effects – such as ‘Old photo’
Download the free image editor, converter from its official site.
- Retrobatch for Mac: Flexible, super charged, batch image processing for Mac.
- PhotoBulk for Mac: an easy-to-use bulk image editor for Mac that lets you add multiple text/image watermarks, resize, optimize, rename and convert hundreds and thousands of images in just one click.