FileZilla is a Free, open source, cross platform FTP client for Windows, Linux, *BSD, Mac OS X and more. The FileZilla Client not only supports FTP, but also FTP over TLS (FTPS) and SFTP. It is a FTP, FTPS and SFTP client with lots of useful features and an intuitive graphical user interface.
- Easy to use
- Supports FTP, FTP over SSL/TLS (FTPS) and SSH File Transfer Protocol (SFTP)
- Cross-platform. Runs on Windows, Linux, *BSD, Mac OS X and more
- IPv6 support
- Available in many languages
- Supports resume and transfer of large files >4GB
- Tabbed user interface
- Powerful Site Manager and transfer queue
- Drag & drop support
- Configurable transfer speed limits
- Filename filters
- Directory comparison
- Network configuration wizard
- Remote file editing
- HTTP/1.1, SOCKS5 and FTP-Proxy support
- Logging to file
- Synchronized directory browsing
- Remote file search
Aimed at professional users, FileZilla Pro adds support for cloud storage protocols.
- Amazon S3
- Backblaze B2
- Microsoft OneDrive (Access OneDrive via FTP)
- Microsoft Azure File Storage Service
- Microsoft Azure Blob Storage Service
- Google Cloud Storage
- Google Drive
- OpenStack Swift
Download & Availability
Download this free FTP client from its official site here.
Cyberduck: is a libre server and cloud storage browser for Mac and Windows with support for FTP, SFTP, WebDAV, Amazon S3, OpenStack Swift, Backblaze B2, Microsoft Azure & OneDrive, GoogleDrive and Dropbox.