It is easy to install but difficult to uninstall software on your computer, as some of them don’t include the uninstaller or too many leftovers. Have some stubborn software, Windows apps or browser extensions need to remove? Today we will share with you a free and professional software uninstaller to help you get rid of those stubborn programs on PC.
HiBit Uninstaller Features
- Fully uninstall programs without leftovers
- Forced Uninstall removes any stubborn software
- Remove multiple programs at once
- Monitoring installation of programs
- Program quick search function
- Uninstall windows store apps
- Remove browsers’ extensions
- Shred sensitive files
- Fix registry problems and boost your PC performance
- Remove junk files and unnecessary program files
- Delete invalid shortcuts in your system
- Find the empty folders in your hard drive
- Easily manage programs and services that start with Windows
- Easily manage windows system restore points
How to use HiBit Uninstaller?
Launch HiBit Uninstaller, it will automatially scan all installed programs on your computer and display them in a list. Select the app you want to delete, right click and choose Uninstall Selected or Force Removal from the drop-down menu. Or simply right click on the program you like to remove, then choose Uninstall or Force Removal from the drop-down menu. The former is to launch the original uninstaller provided by the program itself, the latter is to scan the installation dictory and registry and delete them from your Windows system. Generally speaking you should try the former uninstallation method first and only choose the second uninstallation method when the first method does not work.
Except removing software from your computer, this free program also provide us many other useful tools, such as Windows Store Apps Manager, Program Components Manager, Windows Update Manager, Browser Extension Manager, Registry Cleaner, Junk Files Cleaner, Empty Folder Cleaner, Shortcuts Cleaner, File Shredder, Process Manager, Startup Manager, Service Manager, Schedule Task Manager, Context Menu Manager, System Restore Manager, Backup Manager, etc. You can access these tools from the upper right corner.
Get this free tool on to your Winddows computer from its official website here. It is compatible with Windows Vista/7/8/10 (32/64 bits).