Are you a new Logitech G29 driving force racing wheel gamer? Want to set up City Car Driving or 3D Instructor for Logitech G29? Check out below quick tips to configure City Car Driving or 3D Instructor for Logitech G29 driving force racing wheel.
In order to use Logitech G29 on computer, you need to download and install Logitech gaming software on your PC at first. Run Logitech gaming software on your computer, plug the AC adapter of the G29 into a outlet to power up your G29 racing wheel, and connect G29 racing wheel to computer through USB.
You do not need to add a profile for City Car Driving or 3D Instructor in Logitech gaming software. No need to change the default settings for G29 wheel for City Car Driving or 3D Instructor in Logitech gaming software either. Now run City Car Driving or 3D Instructor on your computer.
From the home interface of City Car Driving or 3D Instructor game, click Settings. The General tab opens by default. You need to switch to the Controls tab in Settings panel. See below screenshot.
The is the main settings screen for Logitech G29 wheel in City Car Drive 3D Instructor. Following are the recommended settings for Logitech G29 wheel in City Car Drive 3D Instructor game.
- Select steering wheel/joystick as the device;
- Then reduce or increase the force feedback scale;
- Choose Logitech G29 Racing Wheel USB as the force feedback device in the select a force feedback device section;
- Enable force feedback support;
- Enable retain the gear whie the button is pressed;
- As to the Car Controls, click to select and highlight a control, double click to change car controls; when you double click on an item, it will be highlighted as blue, you can then operate your G29 racing wheel accordingly to set it up. For example to change the control of brake, double click on the brake item in City Car Driving game, then press brake pedal all the way down on your G29 pedal. It is the same to change Acceleration, clutch, 1st gear, 2nd gear, 3rd gear, 4th gear, 5th gear, 6th gear, turn left, turn right, etc.
Run into car control problems under the automatic transmissions mode? Check out following guide about Logitech G29 Shifter controls under City Car Driving automatic transmissions mode.
Once you finished the configuration of Logitech G29 racing wheel in City Car Drive 3D Instructor game settings, click Back to go back to the game.